Your profile is your personal advertisement
If you're looking for a babysitting job, you'll need to have an great profile to increase your chances of being selected by parents. Remember parents will often go with the better looking and more complete profile, so be sure your’s stands out from the crowd! What are the golden tips for a successful profile?
- Use a good photo that shows the best possible you.
- Fill in your profile descriptions with fun anecdotes and relevant skills.
- Make sure that you share an overview of your studies and any relevant positions that you've had.
- Tell the Babysits community something about yourself like why you love to work with children. Give them a convincing story. Upload a profile video through the Babysits mobile app.
- Do you have something special to offer? Mention it! Anything like a second or third language, playing an instrument, tutoring, special hobbies, etc.
- Another important tip is to clearly mention when you are available as this will prevent other users from contacting you to babysit during the times that you are unavailable.
With a quality profile, finding a great babysitting job through Babysits is easy. Be sure to advertise your babysitting qualifications through your description, references, and reviews.