Fun and easy to make fruit skewers
This recipe for fruit skewers is a fun and delicious way to get your kids to eat more fruit. You can let the kids use their creativity and choose which combinations of colours and fruits to use on the different skewers!
Makes: 10 fruit skewers
What you’ll need:
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in pineapple juice
- 2 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 1 mango
- Feel free to add your own favorite fruits or whatever is in season!
What to do:
- Drain the pineapple chunks
- Peel the kiwis and cut into large pieces
- Peel the bananas and cut into large pieces
- Peel the mango and cut into large cubes
- Alternate the order of the fruit pieces by threading first the kiwi, then the banana, then the mango onto the skewers
- (Feel free to be creative when putting together the skewers)
- Place the skewers onto a plate and serve!