Strawberry & Yoghurt Parfait
By Babysits, 2 min read
This Strawberry and Yoghurt Granola Parfait is a fresh and easy-to-make dessert! You can let the children get involved in making this tasty treat and make them feel like chefs for the day. Let's face it we all need a delicious treat from time to time. Whether you are an overworked parent or young kid just home from a long day at school learning the alphabet, it's nice to look forward to a treat that is not only delicious but extremely healthy.
You only need a few ingredients to make it:
- Fresh Strawberries;
- Granola, Oats, or Muesli;
- A glass (preferably transparent so you can see your creation!)
How do you prepare the strawberry and yoghurt parfait?
- Wash the strawberries in fresh water and cut them into little pieces.
- First, put a layer of strawberries on the bottom of the glass
- Then, create the second layer using spoonfuls of yoghurt (this layer can be rather thin or not, depending on how much yoghurt you want to add.)
- Next, add a final layer of strawberries on top of the yoghurt, followed by a final layer of yoghurt to top of the parfait.
- Finally, you can top off the parfait by adding the granola, muesli, or oats, or even by adding a whole strawberry on top!
And there you have it, your very own strawberry and yoghurt parfait! Try making this recipe for your children or the children you are babysitting (if the parents say it’s okay!)