Unicorn Colouring Pages & Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Is your child obsessed with unicorns? Perhaps they even want to throw a unicorn party! Here are some unicorn toilet paper roll craft ideas and colouring pages to help decorate your house and keep your child and their friends entertained!
- Toilet paper roll
- Yarn (ours is cotton)
- Googly eyes
- Sparkly paper (or equivalent)
- Black marker
- Craft glue
Step by step instructions:
1. Paint your toilet paper roll any colour of your choice! We opted for pink, blue, and purple (if you prefer you can also do this step after step 2).
2. Next, flatten your toilet paper roll and draw the outline of the unicorn’s body and face. Then cut it out.
3. Bend the neck of the unicorn downwards and apply some glue. You can then stick the unicorn’s face onto this.
4. After that, you can cut out a triangular shape from the glittery paper. This will be the horn. You can then glue the horn onto the back of the unicorn’s head.
5. Glue on some googly eyes and use your marker to create the nostrils.
6. Next, gather up some yarn. For the unicorn’s mane we took 3 strands of yarn and tied them together. You can trim this to whatever length you desire. Then glue the knot onto the back of the unicorn’s head (beside the horn). You can then glue the yarn onto the unicorn’s forehead as well to keep it in place.
7. Similarly for the tail, gather up some strands of yarn (the more strands the thicker the tail!) and tie a knot at one end. Then glue the knot onto the inside of the toilet paper roll.
And tadaaa~ you now have your own magical unicorn (who’s ready to party!). Feel free to create as many different coloured unicorns as you wish - you can also mix it up by adding some glittery hooves or by adding a star-shaped marking to its coat.
Colouring is already a favourite activity for many kids - and by adding unicorns into the mix it can’t get much better! Choose your favourite cartoon unicorn below (or if you struggle to pick the cutest...then why not choose all 5!), click on the image to print out the pdf, and let your child get busy colouring! If you’re hosting a unicorn party you can do this as a more relaxed activity during the party or do it beforehand to use as decorations around your home.
We hope you enjoyed these unicorn art activities for kids! Looking for more animal or toilet paper roll crafts? Then check out these cool toilet paper roll sea creatures! Or perhaps you want to do more colouring? Then have a look at our very own Babysits colouring pages.
Looking for a babysitter or a babysitting job in your area? You can find it here: