Looking for an alternative to a babysitter or childminder? Then parents-help-parents might be something for your family! It's easy: view the other 37 families with children matching your search criteria here, or mention that you're looking for an other parent (parents-help-parents) in your own profile. Check when the parents from this family are at work, and when they are free to look after your children. When they have to work and you don't, you can arrange that their children come to your home on that day and vice versa.
The biggest advantage of parents-help-parents is most likely the costs. Through this service, children also learn to get along with other children (like in a day care). Please note that the parents of parents-help-parents are not usually certified as childminders.
Are you looking for another parent who can occasionally babysit your children? There are 37 parents-help-parents available matching your search criteria.
I need someone to follow me to the plastic surgery clinic - no babysitting needed. Just a chaperone type thing because it is a requirement that someone has to be there with me on the..
Hey, I have 2 little people I need a reliable babysitter to help with from time to time . Eddie is 11, Martha is 6 - and a handful!!! We have 2 french bulldogs so must be ok with pets...
Hello There, I am looking for native speaking babysitters who will speak to the children in their mother tongue. French, Mandarin, Swahili, German. I work from home so I still will..
My name is Erika, I am a single mum of a 15 month old boy. I am looking ideally for other parents to arrange weekly exchange of babysitting, like a babysitting co op For example on..
Hi my name is Chris and my wife is Chelsea. We have been married two and a half years and have 4 wonderful children. Elijah: 10 months Nevaeh: 2 years Scarlet: 3 years Noah: 5 years I..
I have 2 little girls. One is 4 years old and one is 9 months old (1 in December) I'm looking for a babysitter for a few hours Fri or Saturday night. It would be really easy, I'd..
Hi I am looking fo a babysitter who can drop off and pick up my 11 years daughter from school in cheam and stay at home /look after for few hours.I need a person who has her own car.I..
Hiyaa, My name is IVANA and I am looking for someone to watch my 5 year old son. We need someone dynamic & creative who can take care of him twice a week from 2100pm to 22 30 ,2300h Don't..
I'm looking for a childminder for my 2 & 3 year old for wrap around / holiday care. Pick up from castleday nursery mitchley avenue. 3 to 4 days per week 3pm to 5pm and holidays full..
Hello I am looking for a live in nanny for my twins. Although my twins go to a full time nursery from Monday to Friday, this position will suit someone who wants to save money on her..
I am looking for a babysitter to pick my son up from St Mark's school regularly on Mon Tue Thu and Fri either at 3pm to 6:30 or from 5:30 to 6:30. Term time only. If you're are interested..
Hi my name is sabia live near Newbury Park station I have 2 autism boys and looking for someone who can look after them 2 days a week £11 an hour depending on how u r with them the..
Hello my name is Valentina. I'm looking for a babysitter to look after my 6 months old baby, only needed daytime for a few hours during the week. Please apply only if you're experienced..
Hi, I’m Maddie and have a 4 year old son who is currently at Shieldfield Castle Nursery until September 2020 when he will start at Hotspur Primary School. I’m looking for someone who..
Hey I’m Zara, I’m looking for someone to look after my baby Lyra (6 months old) occasionally. She’s generally very chilled out, likes food, Peppa Pig and a good chat. It’ll usually..
Parents-help-parents in other cities
- Parents-help-parents London
- Parents-help-parents Birmingham
- Parents-help-parents Edinburgh
- Parents-help-parents Liverpool
- Parents-help-parents Sheffield
- Parents-help-parents Coventry
- Parents-help-parents Cardiff
- Parents-help-parents Milton Keynes
- Parents-help-parents Manchester
- Parents-help-parents Wolverhampton
- Parents-help-parents Norwich
- Parents-help-parents Exeter
- Parents-help-parents Luton
- Parents-help-parents Belfast
- Parents-help-parents Glasgow
- Parents-help-parents Blackpool
- Parents-help-parents Nottingham
- Parents-help-parents Newcastle upon Tyne
- Parents-help-parents Preston
- Parents-help-parents Bristol
- Parents-help-parents Hove
- Parents-help-parents Harrow
- Parents-help-parents Hemel Hempstead
- Parents-help-parents Portsmouth
- Parents-help-parents Kingston upon Thames
- Parents-help-parents Leeds
- Parents-help-parents Watford
- Parents-help-parents Brighton
- Parents-help-parents Northampton
- Parents-help-parents Swindon
- Parents-help-parents Hull
- Parents-help-parents Epsom
- Parents-help-parents Uxbridge
- Parents-help-parents Bath
- Parents-help-parents Bicester
- Parents-help-parents Cambridge
- Parents-help-parents Stoke-on-Trent
- Parents-help-parents Ilford
- Parents-help-parents Huntingdon
- Parents-help-parents Bournemouth